GOVA – We are a dynamic and well established producer and distributor of cosmetic raw materials since 1999. Our ecological, unique and specialized raw materials are used worldwide.
We are an international team of 15 members. To support our growth we are looking for a new team member:
Place of employment: Hoogerheide – The Netherland
- You control all the legal documentation of our 2000 raw materials for personal care
- You control the quality of raw materials by different analysis
- You prepare scientific documents such as MSDS, Specification, Statements
- You help our international customers with quality claims and questions
- You classify all the legal information
The job has a strategic place in our organization as you will assure that all our products are safe to be used.
- You are friendly, polite and helpful.
- You are communicative.
- You like to give everything a place.
- You follow procedures precisely.
- You have a sense for details.
- You possess a university degree in chemistry, nature sciences, pharmacy or other related scientific science.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have reporting and analytical skills.
- You can operate very well with Microsoft Office programs.
- You have strong administrative skills.
We offer you
- Job security in a solid and international expanding company.
- A challenging, but interesting job into the unique fascinating beauty industry.
- You’ll work in an international environment.
- A friendly working atmosphere where you can develop yourself.
- You’ll receive training in cosmetic sciences, chemical legislation, Cosmetic legislation of EU, China, US, Canada and Australia.
- A salary in accordance with your skills and experience. This salary will increase according to your performances.
- After 2 years you will be promoted to the position of Quality assurance Manager.
To apply sent your CV and application letter in English to: